Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting Ready...

So tomorrow we have this big memorial day picnic/ my family b-day party. It's pretty fun. My, like, entire family is coming as well as some very close family friends. Then. after that, I'm going to my friend's birthday party/sleepover. I guess I'm going to be busy all day.

My real b-day is May 31. I'm soo excited. I turn 13!!!!

Finally!!!

So yea thats pretty much it. Thanks for coming to my blog!

I post when I can, and when I can, I post.

Love Ya!!!!
-Maddie

1 comment:

LuxeCouture said...

Aww, happy bday! bing 13 is awesome (i am 14) btw. Thnx 4 coming 2 my blog and Paiges. And no, in real life we r NAWT friends. I dont even know what she rly looks like. Does it seem like we r??? Thts kinda neat! lolz. No, we're just friends awn here. Kewl site!
XOXO Buh-Laire :)