Thursday, April 24, 2008

First One!

So, yea. This is my first post. I've always wanted a diary, while I wouldn't keep one. Anywho, it's a half day today. Everybody's going to Friendly's but I didn't want to go because theres like A GAZILLION PPL GOING!!!! But it's cool. I have to write a poem about a styrofoam cup. Can you beleive that? My English teacher gave all of us (all 250 of us) a styrofoam cup, told us to inspect it, then told us to take it home and write a poem about it. Do you realize how bad this is? Styrofoam is not biodegradeable! It will sit in a landfill FORVER and ever, at least until the sun explodes. I will recycle mine... I can promise you that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I guess I get your first comment, then? That's pre-etty fool.

That's terrible, about the styrofoam cup thing. They should at least allow you to write about something that's environmentally friendly.

Know what you should do, just to spite your teacher? Write your poem about how terrible it is that styrofoam is non-biodegradable, and how 250 of them were given out and whatnot.

What's Friendly's?

Anyway, best of luck on your blog!
~Issy

LuxeCouture said...

ya, best of luck! And if u want help writing ur poem, just post awn my latest blog post! I heart writing poems and songs! And ya, what is Friendly's? A diner or something?
XOXO Buh-Laire :)